- Mettre en route la vidéo
- Cliquer sur l’icône « CC » (Sous-titre) en bas à droite
- Cliquer sur l’icône « Settings » (Paramètre) en bas à droite
- Cliquer sur «Subtitles » (Sous-titres)
- Cliquer sur « Auto-translate » (Traduire automatiquement)
- Sélectionner la langue de votre choix
All New Brunswick Now in Yellow level of Recovery
New Brunswick Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Jennifer Russell announced at a press conference in Fredericton on Monday, May 10, 2021, that all of New Brunswick will be in the Yellow level of recovery as of Tuesday, May 11. The section of Zone 4 that is currently in the Orange level, including Edmundston and the Upper Madawaska region, Saint-Léonard, Grand Falls, Drummond, New Denmark and Four Falls, will move to the Yellow level at midnight tonight under the province's mandatory order.
“I would like to offer my gratitude to the people of the Madawaska region,” said Dr. Russell. “Your patience and perseverance have enabled us to slow the spread of the virus and bring this outbreak under control. For the first time since mid-March, all of New Brunswick will be at the Yellow level. If we want to maintain this position, everyone must remain vigilant and follow public health guidance, including those who have been vaccinated.”
Dr. Russell also announced that New Brunswick has reached a new milestone in the province's vaccine rollout. New Brunswick residents age 40 and older may now schedule an appointment online to receive their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine through Vitalité or Horizon health networks or by contacting a participating pharmacy.
New Brunswick Minister of Education Dominic Cardy was also at the press conference to unveil guidelines for high school graduation ceremonies. Graduation ceremonies and related activities must follow the province’s mandatory order and the operational plan of the activity’s venue, whether the event is hosted by the school or a privately owned facility.
“While school-organized proms will not be possible this year, I am confident that schools and school districts will be creative in their planning, just as we saw so many rise to the occasion last year,” said Minister Cardy. “I want to urge families who are planning their own celebrations to ensure they meet the standards set out in the mandatory order. Encourage your kids to be safe by following physical distancing guidelines and using masks as required.”
Ajouter un commentaire
La télévision du comté de Charlotte est la seule source de télévision communautaire indépendante du Nouveau-Brunswick. Depuis 1993, CHCO-TV fournit au sud-ouest du Nouveau-Brunswick du contenu produit localement par la communauté qu'elle dessert.
La mission de CHCO-TV est de promouvoir les médias communautaires et d'encourager, d'éduquer et d'engager les résidents du sud-ouest du Nouveau-Brunswick, d'utiliser les nouveaux médias et la technologie, d'améliorer la participation civique, d'acquérir de nouvelles compétences médiatiques et d'améliorer la culture, l'économie, la santé et qualité de vie au Nouveau-Brunswick.
Commentaires
Nous encourageons les commentaires qui favorisent le dialogue sur les histoires que nous publions. Les commentaires seront modérés et publiés s'ils respectent ces lignes directrices:
Le portail des médias communautaires se réserve le droit de rejeter tout commentaire ne respectant pas ces normes minimales.