- Mettre en route la vidéo
- Cliquer sur l’icône « CC » (Sous-titre) en bas à droite
- Cliquer sur l’icône « Settings » (Paramètre) en bas à droite
- Cliquer sur «Subtitles » (Sous-titres)
- Cliquer sur « Auto-translate » (Traduire automatiquement)
- Sélectionner la langue de votre choix
Vaccine rates continue to rise in New Brunswick
Vaccination rates continue to climb in New Brunswick. Dr. Jennifer Russell, New Brunswick chief medical officer of health, and the province's Health Minister Dorothy Shephard held a press conference in Fredericton this week to provide an update on the vaccine roll out in New Brunswick.
“In the past week, our province has repeatedly broken records for the number of appointments booked in a day, the number of vaccines administered, and the number of people vaccinated in one week,” said Minister Shephard, in reference to the more than 12,900 second doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered on Tuesday, June 29. As a result, 33.6 per cent of New Brunswickers aged 12 and older are now fully vaccinated.“I thank everyone who has been vaccinated so far, as well as all those who have appointments coming up in the days and weeks ahead.”
“If we can keep up our current pace, we will reach our goal of having 75 per cent of eligible New Brunswickers fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the beginning of August,” said Dr. Russell. The number of first doses administered also continues to increase. To date, 77.8 per cent of eligible residents have received their first dose. “I want to take a moment to recognize every New Brunswicker who has rolled up their sleeve, as well as the Horizon and Vitalité health networks, participating pharmacies across the province, and all the health-care providers who are working tirelessly to keep our vaccination effort moving forward.”
All eligible New Brunswickers can book their second dose appointments if at least 28 days has passed since their first dose. They are encouraged to book an appointment for their second dose through a participating pharmacy or at a Vitalité or Horizon health network clinic.
Ajouter un commentaire
La télévision du comté de Charlotte est la seule source de télévision communautaire indépendante du Nouveau-Brunswick. Depuis 1993, CHCO-TV fournit au sud-ouest du Nouveau-Brunswick du contenu produit localement par la communauté qu'elle dessert.
La mission de CHCO-TV est de promouvoir les médias communautaires et d'encourager, d'éduquer et d'engager les résidents du sud-ouest du Nouveau-Brunswick, d'utiliser les nouveaux médias et la technologie, d'améliorer la participation civique, d'acquérir de nouvelles compétences médiatiques et d'améliorer la culture, l'économie, la santé et qualité de vie au Nouveau-Brunswick.
Commentaires
Nous encourageons les commentaires qui favorisent le dialogue sur les histoires que nous publions. Les commentaires seront modérés et publiés s'ils respectent ces lignes directrices:
Le portail des médias communautaires se réserve le droit de rejeter tout commentaire ne respectant pas ces normes minimales.